Internal Finishes Archives - PAYE
61
archive,tax-portfolio_tag,term-internal-finishes,term-61,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1400,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.2,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive
 

Specialisms

The Treasury Building, Whitehall was built in 1845 to the designs of William Kent, Sir John Soane and Sir Charles Barry. Portland stone was used in the construction of the facades to this Grade II listed building. ...

The building was built in 1825 and is Grade 1 Listed. Belgrave Square and Chesham Place elevations are constructed using decorative and moulded stucco lime render and natural stone balustrade at roof level. ...

Fitzrovia Chapel is a magnificent Grade II* listed building that was originally housed within The Middlesex Hospital It now sits in the centre of the new development of Fitzroy Place. ...

This Grade II listed church was designed by Augustus Pugin and built by George Myers in a Victorian Gothic style. Its foundation stone was laid on 26th October 1842 and it was opened some 12 months later. Pugin was given the commission to build the...

The chapel lobby walls had become cluttered with unnecessary fixtures and fittings, furniture was old and unfunctional. Leaking flat roofs had caused damage and staining to Bath stonework and plaster...

With the temporary roof in place and removal of original roof coverings completed the work to repair exposed timber and undertake alterations to the roof structure could begin. The decorative stucco rendered facades were constructed along with ornately carved and moulded woodwork used for columns...

A Grade II* listed building in Belgravia built between 1830 – 1835. Originally a high-end hotel it later became a house before being converted into offices in 1938. Left unoccupied for a couple of years the building has now been fully restored and returned into...