Commercial Archives - PAYE
79
archive,tax-portfolio_tag,term-commercial,term-79,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1400,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.2,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive
 

Specialisms

Using over 7500 terracotta blocks and carefully selected imperial sized bricks to match the existing at Royal Albert Hall, PAYE were employed by HBG Construction to build the new South Porch. ...

As part of the quinquennial repairs, PAYE Ltd were employed to carry out a refurbishment of the existing facades including cleaning of stone and bronze work, full redecoration and isolated stonework repairs where required....

This contract represented phase 1 of 3 for The Knightsbridge Estate to undertake an extensive external refurbishment of their Brompton Road portfolio. ...

The London Hippodrome was built in 1900 by the renowned theatre Architect, Frank Matcham, for £250,000.00 as a hippodrome for circus and variety performances. Over 50 years the facades had slowly fallen into a bad state of repair due to tenant neglect which led to...

PAYE were instructed to carry out the external refurbishment of Grosvenor Hotel, adjacent to Victoria train station. ...

PAYE were appointed principle contractor by the London Metropolitan University for external repairs and redecoration of Electra House built in 1900-03 by Belcher and Joass. Electra House is a Grade II listed neo-classical building, and set over 6 storeys’ in Moorgate, Central London....

With financial support from the Olympic Games situated within the Borough, High Street 2012 was a programme of urban regeneration along the A11/A118 in East London. Works were completed from Aldgate in Tower Hamlets to Stratford in Newham and were aimed to improve the quality...

Completed and opened in 1926 as The Plaza Theatre the Grade 11 listed building and undergone various transformations to now include retail space and a cinema. ...

The Law Society is a Grade II* listed building on Chancery Lane. It was designed by Lewis Vuillamy and constructed between 1828 and 1832 in a Neo-Classical style. The design is dominated by its large pedimented portico supported by freestanding columns. The Portland stone façade...

As part of the Crown Estate’s Gateway Project, PAYE dismantled and salvaged this Grade I listed Portland Stone façade stone by stone to allow access and development of a major project in Piccadilly. ...