Conservation Archives - Page 2 of 3 - PAYE
69
archive,paged,tax-portfolio_category,term-conservation,term-69,paged-2,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1400,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.2,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive
 

Specialisms

Hardham Priory Ruins date from the mid-13th century and are a scheduled ancient monument. ...

Fitzrovia Chapel is a magnificent Grade II* listed building that was originally housed within The Middlesex Hospital It now sits in the centre of the new development of Fitzroy Place. ...

In 1440 Henry VI founded ‘The King’s College of Our Lady of Eton beside Windsor’. Henry’s close personal interest in the building led to frequent changes of plan. ...

Designed by Sir Gilbert Scott and built in the 1850’s Grade II listed St Matthias Church with its magnificent spire is a wonderful example of Victorian architecture. ...

The Church of St Alfege, Greenwich is a Grade I listed building from the early 18th Century. It was designed by eminent architect Nicholas Hawksmoor and is perhaps one of the most iconic churches in London. Hawksmoor studied under Sir Christopher Wren, and St Alfege’s...

In the Middle Ages Bishop’s Waltham Palace was one of the finest residences of the Bishops of Winchester, who were among the richest churchmen in Europe....

With financial support from the Olympic Games situated within the Borough, High Street 2012 was a programme of urban regeneration along the A11/A118 in East London. Works were completed from Aldgate in Tower Hamlets to Stratford in Newham and were aimed to improve the quality...

Burlington House in Grade II* listed Italianate building designed by Sir James Pennethorne as headquarters for the University of London. The Royal Academy took over the main block of Burlington House in 1867 on a 999-year lease. ...

The London Temple of Mithras was recently fully reconstructed as part of the major development of the Bloomberg European headquarters on Cannon Street. It is thought to be the most complete example of a Mithraic temple ever found and is certainly the most exciting Roman...

This Grade II listed church was designed by Augustus Pugin and built by George Myers in a Victorian Gothic style. Its foundation stone was laid on 26th October 1842 and it was opened some 12 months later. Pugin was given the commission to build the...