Conservation Archives - PAYE
69
archive,tax-portfolio_category,term-conservation,term-69,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1400,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.2,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive
 

Specialisms

PAYE Stonework and Restoration Limited have a proud history of working closely with Historic Royal Palaces surveyors and archaeologists and English Heritage to conserve and repair the buildings within the Tower of London, which is a World Heritage Site....

PAYE are working with CWGC to undertake one of its largest UK restoration projects in decades to ensure the iconic First World War section of the memorial, which contains 12,000 names, lives on. The Grade I listed structure was designed by the eminent architect Sir...

The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers was founded in 1685 by James II (1685-8) to protect the royal guns kept within the Tower of London. Two of these guns can be seen flanking the steps to the Museum. ...

Richmond New Park Lodge was built in the Palladian style which draws on the classical architecture of Rome and Ancient Greece. It remained a Royal property for centuries, being home to many members of The Royal Family and several Prime Ministers until in 1925 it...

Using over 7500 terracotta blocks and carefully selected imperial sized bricks to match the existing at Royal Albert Hall, PAYE were employed by HBG Construction to build the new South Porch. ...

The site of Portchester Castle situated within the preserved walls of a Roman fort dated around 280 AD. Upstanding remains include the 12th century keep, Richard II's palace, the great hall range, great chamber range, east range, gatehouse, and the Church of St Mary. ...

The Leptis Magna Ruins represent a ‘Roman Temple’ and were built from columns, capitals and pieces of decorative entablature from the ancient Roman city of Leptis Magna in Libya. They were given as a gift to King George IV when he was the Prince Regent...

PAYE Ltd has been associated with Knole House and the Estate for 20 years successfully completing a wide range of contracts involving masonry repair and conservation of the boundary walls, buildings and house. ...

The Treasury Building, Whitehall was built in 1845 to the designs of William Kent, Sir John Soane and Sir Charles Barry. Portland stone was used in the construction of the facades to this Grade II listed building. ...

The London Hippodrome was built in 1900 by the renowned theatre Architect, Frank Matcham, for £250,000.00 as a hippodrome for circus and variety performances. Over 50 years the facades had slowly fallen into a bad state of repair due to tenant neglect which led to...